Our applications are closed as we are completely full! However, please feel free to send us your info for consideration for future shows
We are now accepting vendor applications for the Petaluma Downtown Craft Mart. Each of the show organizers is a Bay Area indie craft veteran and trust us, we will be putting on an amazing show! Here are the details:
- Each vendor space is 6' wide by 4' deep (large enough for a 6' table or rolling racks).
- Space does not include table or chair. If you need to rent one, we recommend Cal Rents here in Petaluma.
- Booth spaces are $60
- Electricity is available. If you need electricity please make a note on your application and we will place you near an outlet.
- Booth sharing is OK! And there is no surcharge to share a booth. Fill out one application for the whole booth with info on all the vendors who will be sharing.
- We will be accepting applications as they come in. First come, first serve! We want to make sure we have a variety of merchandise so be sure to apply early; especially if you are in a popular category like jewelry. If you are not accepted, please don't take it personally! It just means we already have a vendor selling something similar. We don't want any turf wars!
- Booth fees are due with your application. Your space is not reserved until we have your payment and you have an acceptance email from us. If you are not accepted your booth fee will be refunded immediately.
- Once you have been accepted, booth fees are non-refundable.
- To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your name
- Company name
- California ReSeller's # (required! If you don't have one they are free and easy to get here)
- A description about what you make (this will be used for promotion)
- 3 photos (these will be used on our website for promotion)
- A link to your website
- Will you need electricity?
- Any special or unusual display set up?
- Send your $60 booth fee to us through PayPal. Our PayPal address is petalumadowntowncraftmart@gmail..com. If you don't have a PayPal account you can use a credit card through PayPal. It is safe and secure.
If you have any questions, please send us an email!
To be considered for future shows, would you prefer that a filled application be sent in?ReplyDelete