We are now accepting vendor applications for the SIXTH annual PDCM Holiday Crafterino! This year's show will be held Saturday, November 29th from 11am to 4pm at Petaluma Veterans Memorial Building. For the past five years our holiday shows have been wonderfully successful with very happy vendors and shoppers and we are looking forward to an even bigger turnout this year! This year we return to the beautiful Petaluma Veterans Memorial Building!
Crafterino is also a major fundraiser for COTS – The Committee on the Shelterless. COTS provides meals and beds for people in need in the Petaluma area. To date we have raised over $7500 for COTS and we continue to support them by donating all raffle ticket sales and door fees to them.
Since we get many more applications than we have available spaces, this event is juried. We carefully make sure that we have a variety of products that are original, well made and appealing to our customers. All items must be handmade. No imports!
- It is $150 to apply. Vendors must donate either 25 pieces of swag to our popular swag bags that are given away to the first 50 shoppers in the door or an item to our raffle with a retail value of $25. Once we receive your swag items or raffle item then you will be refunded $50 so the booth spaces are $100. If you choose not to participate in the swag bags or raffle then your booth price is $150.
- All swag items and raffle items are due on Monday, November 15. The swag bags and raffle are one of the most popular parts of our show and bring in a huge crowd of shoppers.
- Yes! You may share a booth. 2 vendors maximum allowed per booth. Fill out one application for the whole booth with info on all the vendors who will be sharing but designate one person as the main contact.
- Electricity is available for a $25 fee. Please pay for electricity together with your booth fee. Please let us know if you need electricity and we will make sure to place you near an outlet.
- Application deadline is Saturday, October 4th at midnight. Acceptance emails will be sent on Monday, October 15th. If you are not accepted, please don't take it personally!
- Each vendor space is 10' wide by 6' deep.
- If you are not accepted into the show then your fee will be refunded when notifications go out. You may pay your booth fees through PayPal. Our PayPal address is email@example.com. If you don't have a PayPal account you can use a credit card through PayPal. It is safe and secure.
- Once you have been accepted, booth fees are non-refundable.
- Space includes an 8 foot table and two chairs.
- Event goes on rain or shine. There will be no refunds for inclement weather.
Ready to apply? Great! To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Email address
- California ReSeller's # (required! If you don't have one they are free and easy to get here)
- A 2 to 3 sentence description about what you make (this will be used for promotion so please phrase things exactly how you would like them to appear on our website.)
- 3 photos (these will be used on our website for promotion)
- A link to your website
- Any special or unusual display set up? Do you need electricity?
If you have any questions, please send us an email!