We are now accepting vendor applications for the FIFTH annual PDCM Holiday Crafterino! This year's show will be held Saturday, November 30th from 11am to 4pm at Petaluma Veterans Memorial Building. For the past four years our holiday shows have been wonderfully successful with very happy vendors and shoppers and we are looking forward to an even bigger turnout this year! This year we return to the beautiful Petaluma Veterans Memorial Building!
Crafterino is also a major fundraiser for COTS – The Committee on the Shelterless. COTS provides meals and beds for people in need in the Petaluma area. To date we have raised over $6000 for COTS and we continue to support them by donating all raffle ticket sales and door fees to them.
Since we get many more applications than we have available spaces, this event is juried. We carefully make sure that we have a variety of products that are original, well made and appealing to our customers. All items must be handmade. No imports!
- Each vendor space is 10' wide by 6' deep.
- Booth spaces are $95.
- Yes! You may share a booth. 2 vendors maximum allowed per booth. Fill out one application for the whole booth with info on all the vendors who will be sharing but designate one person as the main contact.
- Electricity is available for a $25 fee. Please pay for electricity together with your booth fee. Please let us know if you need electricity and we will make sure to place you near an outlet.
- Application deadline is Saturday, October 5th at midnight. Acceptance emails will be sent on Sunday, October 13th. If you are not accepted, please don't take it personally!
- Booth fees and electricity fees are due with your application to the show. Applications without booth fees will not be considered. If you are not accepted into the show then your fee will be refunded. You may pay your booth fees through PayPal. Our PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a PayPal account you can use a credit card through PayPal. It is safe and secure.
- Once you have been accepted, booth fees are non-refundable.
- Space includes an 8 foot table and two chairs.
- Vendors must donate 25 pieces of swag to our very popular swag bags that are given away to the first 50 shoppers in the door.
- Event goes on rain or shine. There will be no refunds for inclement weather.
Ready to apply? Great! To apply, send an email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Your name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Email address
- California ReSeller's # (required! If you don't have one they are free and easy to get here)
- A 2 to 3 sentence description about what you make (this will be used for promotion so please phrase things exactly how you would like them to appear on our website.)
- 3 photos (these will be used on our website for promotion)
- A link to your website
- Any special or unusual display set up? Do you need electricity?
If you have any questions, please send us an email!